‘Sushasan ke liye Charcha’ will be held on 13 Novemeber at 5.45. PM in Mumbai
Mahiti Adhikar Manch next monthly meeting titled "Sushasan ke liye Charcha" will be held on MONDAY 13-11-17 start at5.45.pm will end by 7.30 PM
1) RTI Application to be done and done commonly at various wards.
2) Success stories through RTI
3) Implementation of right to service in state of maharashtra.
4) Volunteers to take social audit of gardens, traffic islands, central maidens and other matters
5) Will also touch upon for plan of action for taking up issues under real estate regulatory act and to plan a meeting on this new act
Additional Agenda will "evolve" in the discussions at the meeting for achieving better governance (Sushasan) through Social Audits, JanSunvai etc. All can come along with their friends with a goal "to do" efforts for "Sushasan" (better governance).
To defray expenses, a nominal contribution of Rs. 25/- may be paid on the day of the meeting at the venue which would be a help to us, but this is not compulsory for your participation.
Venue address: St Joseph School Premises
Junction of Nathalal Pareikh Marg and David Baretto Road (Station road), Near Five Gardens, Wadala (West) Mumbai 400031
Date MONDAY , 13th November 2017
Timing: 5.45pm to 7.30 pm
Nearest railway station Wadala Road( Harbour Line). Participants coming from western line can take Harbour line train from Andheri, Bandra and Mahim, if coming from central line they can take from Kurla or CST.
MEETING WILL START SHARP AT 5.45 PM AS THE ISSUES ARE MORE SO PLEASE COME IN TIME DO NOT DELAY